Primary responsibilities will include:
- assisting in the development of college-wide event programming (open houses, live podcasts, conferences, etc.),
- coordinating with academic programs and other campus-groups to assist in event creation and management,
- managing a complicated event calendar,
- and promoting events via social media and other relevant avenues.
Additional responsibilities include:
- attending and documenting events via photography and videography,
- staffing events as needed (mostly on campus),
- managing social media platforms (facebook, twitter, instagram) and running social media campaigns,
- and other related work.
Priority will go to students who are strong academically, organized, personable, creative, and experience and expertise in event creation.
This is a for-credit internship. Applicants must major in an academic program within the College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences at UW-Green Bay and have a faculty sponsor in their major.
Interested students should complete the online application by March 26th at 5pm. Interviews will be held on the week of March 30th.
Questions should be directed to Dr. Ryan Martin at email@example.com
Online Application: http://uwgreenbay.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5mXH6SVjPOGvWsd