Primary responsibilities will include:
- developing and maintaining a comprehensive schedule of content for the CAHSS and Effect website (https://cahsseffect.org/),
- creating and editing content for the CAHSS and Effect website,
- coordinating with faculty, staff, students, and alumni to establish delivery dates for website content,
- and promoting content via social media and other relevant avenues.
Additional responsibilities include:
- attending and documenting events via photography and videography,
- staffing events as needed (mostly on campus),
- managing social media platforms (facebook, twitter, instagram) and running social media campaigns,
- and other related work.
Priority will go to students who are strong academically, organized, personable, creative, and have strong writing, photography, and videography skills.
This is a for-credit internship. Applicants must major in an academic program within the College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences at UW-Green Bay and have a faculty sponsor in their major.
Interested students should complete the online application by March 26th at 5pm. Interviews will be held on the week of March 30th.
Questions should be directed to Dr. Ryan Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Application: http://uwgreenbay.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5mXH6SVjPOGvWsd