- This event has passed.
Winter Olympics Internship Opportunity (applications due 6/23)
June 23, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
The solicitation deadline for the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics internship is approaching quickly! Details are below, If you are interested, please send your name, contact information, and CV/resume that lists previous volunteer work and any winter sports experience (none needed but for information) to the Office of International Education (email@example.com) with subject of Beijing Winter Olympics by JUNE 23rd (note updated deadline). We will follow up with additional details on the program and application process to all students who express interest.
Please send any questions to the OIE as well or schedule an advising appointment: Schedule a Virtual Appointment Today!
UWGB has a unique opportunity for students in all study areas to volunteer at the games and receive internship credit for their experience. Learn more about the 2022 games on this website: https://www.beijing2022.cn/en/
We are currently soliciting student interest in this program, with more details to follow later in summer.
This opportunity is open to all UWGB students. At this time there is no commitment or financial obligation from students, and the program is subject to uncertainties of COVID 19, and international regulations from both US and China. Program cost and other details will be provided as soon as available.
UWGB students will:
- Travel to Beijing from January 3 to March 15, 2022
- Earn six credit hours of internship in Spring 2022 semester (subject to department approval)
- Receive training at Beijing Olympic Village along with volunteers from other countries
- Serve as a Volunteer for duration of Olympic games from February 4 to February 20, 2022
- Need to take their other Spring 2022 coursework online for the semester (6-9 credits)