Common CAHSS 2019: Human Rights
December 10 @ 9:00 am - 7:30 pm
On December 10, 1948, the United Nations General Assembly adopted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Join the College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences in a day-long recognition at the UW-Green Bay campus marking the 71st anniversary of this historic occasion Contact Ryan C. Martin at 920-465-2322 or email@example.com for additional information.
Learn more here: https://www.uwgb.edu/common-cahss/
This event is free and open to the public. Please register to attend.
6 p.m. Speaker: Rais Bhuiyan
- Post 9/11 hate crime survivor
- award-winning peace activist
- human rights advocate
- non-profit leader
- Presentations and Panel Discussions
- Campus and Community Resource Fair
- Arts Exhibits and Displays
- Performances of Music, Theatre and Dance